Sometimes, nothing is more relaxing than an hour with my friendship bracelet kit (not joking). Colors are therapeutic.
Three photographs found on Pinterest that moved me lately because :
1. Bloom & Foliage by Julia Stotz (& Foxglove Studio)
2. “Visages Colorés De La Petite Fille Japonaise” | Josefine Vandt By Olivia Frølich
3. “Coulorant” by Cassandra Warner & Jeremy Floto
Dusting off my blogging hat. Let’s jump right back in there.
Three of my favorite tracks this summer for drinking cocktails at a pool (or imagining you’re drinking cocktails at a pool):
1. “Younger” by Seinebo Sey (Kygo Remix)
- Soundtrack of both my summer AND recent trip to Stockholm.
2. “Hideaway” by Kiesza
-Those moves… Hard to get sick of this one.
3. “Black Tears White Lies” by Luca Vasta (Roosevelt Remix)
hooked on these:
1. “Desire Be Desire Go” by Tame Impala
- One of the best things to come out of Coachella 2011. Put on a great live show that matched the setting sun in the desert perfectly.
2. “Hey Cool Kid” by Cloud Nothings
2. “When We’re Dancing” by Twin Shadow
- great 80s style. an insta-classic.
All new music this week:
1. “Meyrin Fields” by Broken Bells
- New Broken Bells!
2. “I Follow Rivers” by Lykke Li
3. “King of the Beach” by Wavves
- This video has me hooked on Wavves lately…
1. “Under Cover of Darkness” by The Strokes
2. “Sleepwalkers” by The Hundred in the Hands
3. “Dancin’ With The DJ” by The Knocks